whirlwind steel Buildings scholarship
As an advocate of higher education, Whirlwind Steel is seeking to help a current or prospective construction, engineering, or architecture student relieve some financial stress in the upcoming school year.
We will be awarding a $1000 scholarship annually to a deserving student who displays a passion for continued education.
- Full-time enrollment or acceptance at an accredited university
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- 500-word essay - Who/what inspired you to enter a construction-related field?
- 60-second video - Be creative!
HOW TO APPLY
Fill out the form on this page and attach all required documents - see below. All attachments must have contact information, including name, email, and phone.
- 500-word essay
- 60-second video
- Completed and signed application (download here)
- Proof of full-time enrollment/acceptance at an accredited school
- Copy of official transcript of most recent semester
Application deadline is July 31 midnight EST.
The winner will be announced approximately four weeks after the deadline and notified via email.
IMPORTANT: If you have any questions about the scholarship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not call the main number.